Located in Carmarthen, this is the highly popular RAPIDO 7090FF Design Edition luxury motorhome, it is a 5 berth and 5 travelling belt Motorhome with the much sought after rear island bed, which means easy access to bed and no making up of beds at night time. Based on the Fiat Ducato 2.3 150BHP chassis with the Comfortmatic Auto Gearbox. She has just 9700 miles on the clock.
· Main feature is the height adjustable rear island bed
· Large rear garage accessible from both sides with
shower fitting, mains electric and bed adjustment
· Large drop-down front bed
· Opening panoramic skylight above the cab area.
· LED ambient lighting
· Leather vanilla trim
· Central multi-positional and folding table top with maple
· Well-equipped kitchen with circular sink, 3-burner hob, oven,
grill and fridge with separate freezer
· Separate shower across aisle from washroom
· Washroom and rear bedroom privacy doors
· Circular vanity washbasin Thetford swivel cassette toilet
· 2 TV’s
· Gas It refillable LPG system, two solar panels and twin leisure batteries provide off-grid touring capability
· Remis Concertina front and side windscreen blinds
· Cruise Control, air-con, Pioneer multi-media system,
Vital statistics: GVW 3700Kgs so C1 driving licence
is required, external length is 7.79m.
Please contact Peter on 07757 230193 for further details and more photos. This vehicle can be viewed by appointment and is located in Carmarthen.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.