- STUNNING LUXURY MOTORHOME
- FIXED REAR SINGLE BEDS
- 2022 MODEL - EXCELLENT CONDITION - ULEZ COMPLIANT
- ONE OWNER FROM NEW
- STYLISH FINISH THROUGHOUT
- 3 BERTH - 4 TRAVELING SEAT BELTS
- LARGE GARAGE
- SOLAR PANEL
- PACKED WITH EXTRAS - WIND-OUT AWNING, TOW BAR, SPARE WHEEL
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, REVERSING CAMERA
- HAL CAT 5 TRACKER
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3500KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- MOTORHOME LENGHT 7 METERS, WIDTH 2.2 METERS, HEIGHT 2.85 METERS
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NR WARE IN HERTFORDSHIRE.
This is an absolutely stunning German built, luxury motorhome from Burstner. The Nexxo Active T690G is a fantastic 3 berth motorhome that would be ideal for a couple to own. Burstner motorhomes are well known for being one of the best in the market, both in modern stylish design and superior build quality. This particular model is no exception and has a fantastic layout that makes it a luxury home from home. This particular model has a number of stand out features with a comfortable front lounge, well equipped kitchen with large fridge, extremely comfortable fixed single beds and a large garage at the rear. All in a van that is 7 meters long and 3500kg so can be driven on a standard driving licence. It even has a couple of rear seat belts if you want to take grandchildren out for the day.
This Burstner is built on the Fiat Ducato chassis and has a powerful 2.2 litre engine with a 6 speed manual gearbox and 140 bhp. It is an absolute joy to drive with cruise control, cab air conditioning and reversing camera. The living area layout is ideal for a couple looking to travel around the UK or into Europe. At the front you have an extremely comfortable lounge/dining area which comprises the two captains chairs, a front double sofa and a further single side sofa. This is the perfect area to put your feet up and relax, watch TV or have a meal or snack. In the centre there is a removable table featuring extendable slide out. Moving back you have a well equipped kitchen featuring an oven, grill, hob with 3 gas burners, large automatic 3-way fridge with freezer compartment and sink with mixer tap.
The T690G is exceptionally comfortable to sleep in with the two fixed single beds at the rear which can be made up into one enormous double if you prefer. The front lounge area also makes into a single bed to make up the 3rd berth. The motorhome has centrally located washroom with cassette toilet, sink and shower with pull around screen. You will be as warm as toast in this motorhome with heating and hot water provided via the easy to operate Truma I-net heating system. Externally the motorhome is packed with extras including a large rear garage, wind-out awning, solar panel and tow bar.
In summary this is an absolutely stunning luxury motorhome that is ready to go now.
To see an extensive file of photos and walkaround video please call Michael on 07940 247286.
**FINANCE AVAILABLE - ONE MONTH FREE INSURANCE**
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.