- 170 BHP
- LARGE ISLAND BED
- SUPERB CONDITION - LOW MILEAGE
- ONE OWNER FROM NEW
- 5 BERTH WITH 4 TRAVELING BELTS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AREA - ELECTRIC DROP DOWN BED
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- LARGE GARAGE
- SOLAR PANEL, WIND OUT AWNING, DROP DOWN BIKE RACK, EXTERNAL SHOWER AND BBQ POINT
- REAR AIR SUSPENSION
- CRUISE CONTROL, REVERSING CAMERA, REVERSING SENSORS AND TOUCH SCREEN MEDIA UNIT WITH SAT NAV
- EXCELLENT SERVICE AND HABITATION HISTORY - FEB 2024 MOT - NO ADVISORIES
- WILL COME WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY AT FULL ASKING PRICE
- COBRA CAT 1 ALARM AND SCORPION S5 TRACKER
- INCREASED PAYLOAD - REVENUE WEIGHT 4,000KG SO WILL NEED A C1 LICENCE TO DRIVE
- MOTORHOME LENGHT APPROX 7.2 METERS
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
This is a fantastic luxury motorhome that gives you everything you could possibly want to have amazing trips away. This motorhome ticks all the boxes and is presented in fabulous condition and is a credit to the one owner that purchased this from new. It looks a really stunning motorhome from the outside and is packed with all the main features you would be looking for in a high end motorhome. The stand-out features include the Automatic gearbox, Large Island Bed, spacious lounge area, Separate Shower and Large Garage all packed into a motorhome that is approximately 7.2 meters long.
This Chausson is on the Ford Transit chassis and the Automatic gearbox makes driving this motorhome so easy. It comes with an extremely economical 2 litre engine but with 170 BHP has all the power you need to get around.
The layout inside the motorhome is excellent and makes the most of the space available. At the front you have an extremely spacious lounge area with two side facing sofas and the two captain's chairs. In the centre there is a multi-directional table that can be raised or dropped to the perfect height. This gives you an ideal space to relax or to sit down and enjoy a meal or snack. The side sofas also contain two travelling seats that fold away when not in use, ideal if you want to take a couple of guests out for the day. Moving back, the 788 has a well-equipped kitchen that features a Thetford Triplex oven and grill and a dual-fuel hob with an electric hotplate and 2 gas burners. There is also a large fridge freezer in this motorhome so plenty of room for food and drinks.
This Chausson is exceptionally comfortable to sleep in with a large Island Bed (190cm x 155cm) at the rear. There is also an electric drop-down bed in the centre of the motorhome and a further single can be made up from the lounge sofas. The washroom is split into two separate areas. On one side you have a large separate shower with screen doors and on the other side is a Thetford cassette toilet, a wash basin with a mixer tap, mirror and a bathroom storage cabinet. Heating is provided via the diesel Truma I-net heating system.
Externally, this motorhome is packed with extras and features. The standout is the large rear garage but also comes with a wind out awning, drop down bike rack, solar panel, external bbq and shower point, ideal for muddy boots or sandy feet. It has excellent security with a Cat 1 Cobra Alarm and S5 Scorpion Tracker. There is a spare wheel but also comes with OKO puncture prevention. In summary a stunning Automatic Island Bed motorhome that is in superb condition and ready to go.
To see an extensive file of photos and walkaround video please call Michael on 07940 247286.
**FINANCE AVAILABLE - WILL COME WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY AT ASKING PRICE**
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.