We have the pleasure to present this fantastic Bailey Autograph Approach 750 Motorhome with Rear single beds .
Engine: 2.2L | Fuel: Diesel | Gearbox: 6 speed manual
Mileage: 29,997 Location: Wigtownshire, South West Scotland
This motorhome is in lovely clean condition, both externally and internally and feels bright and spacious as soon as you enter the motorhome.
As the maximum gross weight is 3850kg, you will require a C1 endorsement on your driving licence.
Based on a Peugeot Boxer It comes with the following specification –
• Remis cab black-out blinds
• Reversing / rear-view camera
• Cruise-control / steering-wheel controls
• Electric windows and mirrors
• Cab air-conditioning
• Lounge / Dining Area includes –
• 2 x swivel front seats
• Double forward facing bench seat with 2 x 3-point seatbelts, double bench seat opposite and a single seat
• Large dining table with extension that will accommodate six people in comfort
• Wall mounted TV/DVD
• Seating area coverts into a double bed
Kitchen Area –
• 3-burner gas hob with one electric plate
• Gas oven and separate grill
• Stainless-steel sink with mixer tap
• 3-way fridge with freezer compartment
• Microwave oven
• Ample worktop space and storage cupboards
• Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush
• Washbasin with mixer tap
• Storage cupboard
• Separate shower compartment
• Two single beds
• TV connections
• Storage space under beds and steps
It also benefits from –
• Alde heating and hot water dual fuel system
• Removeable carpets throughout
• Fiamma wind-out awning
• 1 x gas cylinders
• 2 x leisure batteries
• Large garage space at the rear
This is great Motorhome that has to be viewed to appreciate everything it has to offer.
For further information and to see more photographs please call Neil on 07376 588242.
I can offer 31 day free drive away insurance with this motorhome.
Part exchange, Finance and Warranty options are also available.
This motorhome is located in Wigtownshire, South West Scotland for viewing by appointment
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.