Located in North Manchester
This is a beautiful example of a professional camper van conversion in excellent condition - converted by Leisuredrive Campervans - a company with over 50 years of VW conversion experience.
Volkswagen T5 2.0TDi (140) - With elevating side pop-top roof and front swivel seats.
Mileage: 98,600 (please note that this may change as the vehicle is still being used).
Service History annually apart from 2016.
- Full side conversion kitchen with Dometic Fridge, sink, double hob, cutlery drawer and cupboard storage.
- Roof Bed
- Rear rock & roll seat to bed conversion
- Includes Kampa Midi Air L inflatable drive away awning (£500)
- Integrated Fan Heating
- Comforts Leisure Windscreen Cover
- Swivel seats - driver, passenger
- Levelling Chocks
- Pioneer AVH 8700BT bluetooth CD/DVD - compatible with android and Apple Car Play
- Can buy roof boards to convert to a 4 berth camper
Description of damage
Stone chips on front of vehicle
Scratch on mirror
Rear Park Sensors don't work
Tow bar electric cover missing
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.