are pleased to present this lovely compact motorhome - The Autotrail Tracker SE.
The perfect tiny camper that can fit into carpark spaces, fit on small drives and yet still feels roomy and versatile.
- 2 berths and 2 seatbelts.
- Factory Fitted Wind Out Canopy.
- Internal blinds in the cab and habitation areas
- Last Serviced August 2018
- Last Hab Check March 18
The apparently short chassis is almost tardis like once inside, with a roomy doubled sided front lounge/diner that converts into an extra large double bed or two single beds.
To the rear of the
vehicle is a kitchen, with the expected hob, oven, grill and
fridge/freezer and this coupled with plentiful storage lockers, means
that you can cook up a feast. The entry door is next to the kitchen,
meaning that you can cook with the door open and bring the outdoors in
and keep cooking smells to a minimum.
Next to the kitchen is a good sized washroom with toilet, basin and separate shower.
to hear more about this fantastic Motorhome.
Minor age related damage - as shown in the extended photofile - available on request
To arrange a viewing, gain access to over 100 additional photos or for more details - please contact Denis on 07940 733
812 or email [email protected]
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.