01206 648 000
See all stock
Request More Information
- STUNNING 8 BERTH RV WITH SLIDE OUT
- CONVERTED TO LPG FOR DRIVING
- HABITATION AIR CONDITIONING
- SELF SEEKING SATELLITE DISH
- TOW BAR
- ONLY 18,509 MILES
- AUTOMATIC WITH 6.8 LITRE ENGINE
- GAS TANK
- 2 X TV'S
- WIND OUT AWNING
- REVERSING CAMERA
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING
- 2 SEAT BELTS AND 4 LAP BELTS
- FIXED REAR BED
- REAR GARAGE
- GROSS WEIGHT 6600 KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A C1 LICENCE
- LENGTH 9.65 M, WIDTH 2.6M
- VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN UPMINSTER, ESSEX
In true American RV style this fantastic Winnebago Access is packed with so many homely features that you could live in it if you wished. Having only covered 18,509 miles she is barely run-in and will provide a wonderful travelling partner for her new owners.
Built on the famous Ford E450 chassis this RV is powered by a 6.8 litre petrol engine. But the good news is that it has also been converted to run on LPG as well. Weighing in it at only 6600 kg means that this Winnebago cn be driven on a C1 licence which you will automatically have if you passed your driving test before January 1st 1997.
The layout consists of an island bed at the rear which gives access both sides. There is plenty of storage space in the bedroom thanks to a wardrobe and overhead lockers and a wall mounted TV means that if you want to retire early for the evening and relax watching your favourite programmes you can. If you have guests you can section off the bedroom with a privacy screen that simply pulls across.
There is a large separate shower on one side of the vehicle and on the other you have a toilet and wash basin, a bathroom cupboard and additional storage space under the basin. A roof light ensures plenty of daylight gets in.
In the living area there is a dinette with forward and rear facing sofas and the RV is fitted with 4 lap belts as well as 2 seat belts. The dinette converts into a double bed and the other sleeping berths are a double bed above the cab which also has a TV and a sofa bed.
The kitchen is well equipped as you would expect and has a full-size fridge with large freezer compartment, a gas oven and grill, a microwave and a 3 gas burner hob so you have no excuses for not being able to rustle up fantastic meals on your travels.
This gorgeous RV is equipped with a vast array of features to make every trip a real pleasure. There's a side slide out which dramatically increases your living space and a petrol generator gives you permanent electricity when you are off-grid. A roof mounted habitation air conditioning unit will keep you cool in even the hottest countries and there is additional air conditioning in the cab as well. Other nice features include a tow bar, a wind out awning and a reversing camera.
To see a more extensive file of photographs please call Mark on 07535 155674.
I can offer free 31 day drive away insurance with this motorhome which is available to view in Upminster in Essex.
* Part exchange and finance options available *
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.