- DSG 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
- AUDISON FRONT SPEAKER UPGRADE AND SUBWOOFER
- DIESEL HEATING
- MULTI-MEDIA SYSTEM WITH SAT NAV AND APPLE PLAY
- LIFETIME TRACKER
- KELLER INFLATABLE DRIVE AWAY AWNING, SLEEPS 4
- REIMO ELEVATING ROOF
- 4 CYCLE BIKE RACK
- WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2019
Professionally converted by Vanworx, this is one of the most stunning conversions I have seen and no expense has been spared. Having covered only 12,176 miles this camper is exceptional value for money and you will be hard pushed to find anything of this quality at this price.
The vehicle has a 140 brake horse power engine with a 7 speed DSG automatic gearbox with manual function. It has been fitted with Brembo brake discs and EBC green brake calipers for highly responsive braking. It has leather seats, a Wallace diesel hob and diesel heating, reversing sensors, USB ports, LED lighting, 2 swivel seats, corian work surface, Varta 110 leisure battery kit including 240v hook up, rear storage pod with speakers, Waeco compressor fridge, Reimo elevating roof bed as well as all of the other features mentioned above.
Sleeping comprises of a rock 'n' roll bed that folds out as a double and a roof bed that also sleeps 2. The owner has just spent £1500 on new tyres and upgraded brakes.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this vehicle.
To see more photos please call Mark on 07535 155674. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this vehice.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.