- STUNNING RACE MOTORHOME
- MULTI-MEDIA SYSTEM WITH REAR VIEW CAMERA, SAT NAV, RADIO MP3 AND BLUETOOTH
- LPG REFILLABLE GAS SYSTEM
- SOLAR PANEL
- CRUISE CONTROL
- WIND OUT AWNING
- 16" ALLOY WHEELS
- REAR GARAGE WITH 12V POWER POINT. GARAGE SIZE 2010 MM LONG X 1170 MM HIGH X 910 MM WIDE
- FIXED REAR BED PLUS SOFA MAKES INTO A DOUBLE BED
- TRUMA COMBI GAS WATER HEATER AND BLOWN AIR HEATING
- SPARE WHEEL
- SIDE BARS AND CHROME PACK
- FULL CAB PRIVACY BLINDS
- EXTERNAL SHOWER POINT WITH HOT AND COLD WATER
- 2 SWIVEL SEATS
- USB PORTS
- GROSS WEIGHT 3500 KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN BY ANYONE ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- LENGTH 6.83 METRES, WIDTH 2 METRES
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN COLCHESTER
If you are in the market for a race van then look no further than this stunning Volkswagen Crafter which has been converted to the very highest standards and has been immaculately looked after by the current owner. It is packed with fantastic high levels of specification to make every trip away an absolute pleasure.
Externally it really looks the part with its 16" 6-spoke alloy wheels, side bar and chrome pack and colour coded bumpers. It has an external shower point with hot and cold water so you can shower yourself off before getting into the vehicle. Another great advantage is that it is fitted with the LPG refillable gas system so you can pump gas straight in from the pump rather than searching for places with the right size gas bottles. Not only is this more convenient but it is also substantially cheaper. It also features a large wind out awning so you can enjoy outside dining whilst shielding from the sun.
Driving this race van is an absolute joy. It features a slick manual six speed gearbox and a punchy 2 litre engine. The driver benefits from a fantastic multi-media system which includes an inbuilt reversing camera, satellite navigation, Bluetooth, and a radio MP3 player. There is also cruise control to make driving effortless, air-conditioning, power windows and mirrors, and at night time you have full cab privacy blinds.
The sleeping arrangements consist of a fixed rear single bed and a double bed which is made up by pulling out the sofa. The washroom features a cassette toilet, a shower and a large skylight throws in plenty of natural light so you have everything you need to keep yourself feeling fresh when you are away on your travels.
If you like cooking you are well catered for as this motorhome has a three-way fridge with icebox, a gas oven and grill, a 3 gas burner hob, a sink with mixer tap and quite a bit of storage space for your utensils and ingredients.
The vehicle has a 2/3 garage conversion to give much more living space than a standard race van. The garage measures 2010mm long x 1170 mm high x 910 mm wide. All windows inside the vehicle have blinds and fly screens and the excellent Truma combi system gives you hot water and heating. There are 3 different kinds of insulation under the floor to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Numerous cupboards provide plenty of storage space inside the vehicle and there are 2 USB ports to charge your gadgets.
To see a more extensive file of photos please call Mark on 07535 15564. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this vehicle.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.