- LOVELY CONDITION
- REAR FRENCH BED
- SPACIOUS CENTRAL LOUNGE LAYOUT
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE
- 2 X CAPTAINS SWIVEL CHAIRS
- GAS FLOW SYSTEM
- SOLAR PANEL
- REVERSING CAMERA
- EXTERNAL BBQ POINT
- TOW BAR
- BIKE RACK
- LONG MOT WITH NO ADVISORIES
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3500KG SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENCE
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NR BRENTWOOD, ESSEX
This is a lovely example of a 4 berth motorhome with a fixed rear French bed, which is presented in great condition. This is a fantastic motorhome for a couple looking to spend time away this year. The motorhome does only have 2 seat belts so would not be suitable for those looking to take additional passengers but absolutely ideal for two.
The Swift Sundance is built on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis and has a 2.2 L engine with a 5 speed manual gearbox giving you all the power you need to get around.
Starting at the front of the motorhome you have an excellent lounge area with two side sofas and 2 x captain's chairs creating a spacious place to relax and put your feet up. The motorhome also comes with a cleverly stored table that can be put up to create an ideal dining area for up to 6 people.
The Sundance has an extremely well equipped kitchen with oven, grill, hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate. There is also a microwave oven, sink with mixer tap and fridge with freezer compartment. The motorhome also comes with plenty of storage space for all your cooking utensils and ingredients, everything you need to prepare a perfect meal or snack.
Moving to the rear of the motorhome you have an extremely comfortable fixed French Bed which storage space underneath. To the other side of the Sundance you have a good sized washroom with Thetford flush cassette toilet, sink and separate shower.
In summary this is a wonder motorhome for a couple looking to spend time away in comfort. The layout of this motorhome is fantastic giving the best use of space for two. This motorhome has been kept in lovely condition and definitely well worth viewing.
To see an extensive file of photos please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.