- Right-hand Drive
- Cab air-con
- Gas bottle
- Rear garage
- Reversing camera
- Solar Panel
- Swivel Seats
- 2 X sets of keys
- V5 reg doc
- Fridge Freezer
- Rear Seat Belts
LOCATED IN SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE
- FIXED ISLAND BED
- REAR GARAGE
- FIAMMA WIND-OUT SUN CANOPY
- FIAMMA BIKE RACK X 4
- SOLAR PANEL
- FIAT 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP, 6 SPEED GEARBOX
- AIR CONDITIONING / CRUISE CONTROL
- 3 BERTH WITH FOUR TRAVELLING SEATS
ROLLER TEAM ZEFIRO 269P, 2014, 3 Berth, 4 travelling seats with 3-point seatbelts. On a Fiat Ducato 2.3 TDI with 130 BHP, first registered on 1st April 2014, 45,639 miles, plus a long MOT that runs all the way through to 21st June 2020.
- The motorhome has covered 45,639 miles and could do with an interior valet and a little TLC. The rear seats are showing signs of wear, however they could easily be recovered in a modern contemporary fabric. The front seat covers are easily removed to reveal the original Fiat seats in a red and black fabric that look like new, photo on request.
- This 2014 motorhome has been priced to sell at under £30k,
- Step inside and you have the lounge and dining area to your right, with an L-Shaped sofa on the near side and a single side facing seat on the off-side. The forward facing seats on the sofa have two 3-point seat belts. There is a large white sliding dining table, both front seats swivel to face the dining table, this area converts to the third berth, a single bed. Upper aircraft style lockers and under seat storage space available.
- The main feature of this motorhome is the luxury of a rear fixed island bed, no more climbing over each other at night to use the facilities. The head end of the bed raises to provide support whilst reading or watching TV, the bottom end also raises to reveal more storage space. There is a locker above the fridge that has a slide out TV bracket, a tall wardrobe and a separate shower cubicle located on the near-side, plus a roof vent and upper aircraft style storage lockers.
- The kitchen has a square stainless steel sink with designer swan neck chrome mixer tap, a stainless steel hob with 3 gas burners, a SMEV combination oven and grill plus a Thetford 3-way powered fridge with large freezer box. There are plenty of cabinets and cupboards to store away your crockery and holiday provisions.
- The washroom has a sturdy sliding concertina door, inside you have a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush and a built-in washbasin with chrome mixer tap, storage cupboard below and a mirror above. The separate shower room is located at the rear to the near side of the island bed.
- Truma Combi-Bolier supplying blown-air central heating and hot water heating, wood effect flooring, black-out blinds and fly-screens throughout.
- The cab has two swivelling seats, over-cab storage space, cruise control, reversing camera monitor, 6 speed manual gearbox, air-conditioning, a Pioneer CD Tuner with Bluetooth phone and music capability, USB and iPod input, power steering, electric windows, mirrors and central locking.
- Outside you have a roof mounted TV aerial and Solar panel, Fiamma wind-out sun canopy, a rear mounted Fiamma bike rack for four cycles and a reversing camera, a rear garage that can be accessed via a rear door or side opening door, plus gas locker with a propane LPG bottle provided, the mains hook-up lead is also included. There is some slight damage to the rear bumper, which has been allowed for in the asking price, photos on request.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.00m, Width 2.31m, Height 3.00m.
- The maximum weight of this vehicle is 3500Kg, this means that anyone of any age can drive it on a normal full UK driving licence.
- Free 14 days drive-away fully comprehensive motor insurance is also included on application.
- For a link to around 150 photos giving a virtual photo tour of the motorhome then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting 'ZEFIRO'. You can also text Mark that same information to 07810 300662. [email protected]
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of
valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the
point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be
higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is
provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full
underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces
finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage
regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure
you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment
agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in
additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.