LOCATED IN SANDHURST, BERKSHIRE
- PRICED TO SELL
- WEST COUNTRY PROFESSIONAL CONVERSIONS
- AIR CONDITIONING / CRUISE CONTROL
- TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS
- SATELLITE NAVIGATION
- ROCK 'N' ROLL BED
- MOT TO 24TH APRIL 2020
Renault Trafic Sport, 2.0 TDI, first registered on 11th March 2011, just 41,480 miles plus a chain driven engine so no cam belt to worry about. 3 previous owners from new and presented in a stunning metallic silver. Professionally converted by West Country Conversions with a pop top roof that not only raises on gas struts but reveals an additional sleeping area that would suit children, the canopy has windows to the front and sides.
- Slide the side door open to enter and you have the side kitchen immediately in front of you, with a dual combination stainless steel hob with two gas burners and sink unit with pop-up tap. Both the sink and hob have lift-up glass lids that can act as additional counter space if required. Below is a Waeco fridge with freezer box, plus storage cupboards, one with 3 slide-out storage baskets to accommodate all of your holiday provisions. A clip on dining table is provided.
- The main feature is the comfortable Rock 'N' Roll bed that easily slides down into position in the evening. A small wardrobe is provided with concertina sliding door and an additional cupboard that can be accessed from the inside or at the rear when the tailgate is open.
- A wall-mounted TV bracket is provided and at the rear of the vehicle is an aerial point where you can connect an external TV aerial or connect to the camp site aerial feed.
- The Pop Top raises on gas struts to reveal an additional sleeping area with a double mattress, which is suitable for children. During the day the flat bed will raise up to give plenty of additional headroom in the main habitation area, the roof area has windows that have zipped in blinds.
- With the rear tailgate open it can act as a canopy to shelter under from the sunshine or the elements, plus a two seater rear facing sofa to sit on and enjoy the views. There is under seat storage space, where you'll find the provided Porta Potti toilet and a metal step to use at the side of the van.
- The cab has two swivelling seats, air conditioning, cruise control, CD Tuner, satellite navigation, six speed manual gearbox, silver thermal window blinds, electric windows, mirrors, central locking and two sets of keys.
- Outside you have a Fiamma F35 wind-out sun canopy, alloy wheels with good tyres, stunning silver metallic paintwork, a tow bar with electrics, chrome plated bull bar to the front and chrome side runners. A gas bottle is provided and a Porta Potti is stored beneath the rear facing seats.
- GVW is 2945Kg, Length is 5.18m, Width is 2.32m. This campervan can be driven by anyone of any age on a normal UK full driving licence.
- Warranties available, call to discuss pricing.
- For a link to over 150 photos giving a virtual photographic tour of this beautiful campervan then please send me your NAME & EMAIL to [email protected] whilst quoting 'RENAULT'. You can also text me that same information to 07810 300662.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.