- U-SHAPED LOUNGE
- LOVELY CONDITION FOR AGE
- EXTREMELY CLEAN AND BRIGHT INSIDE
- NEW CAMBELT NOV 2020
- HABITATION CHECK OCT 2020
- BEDS CAN BE TWO SINGLES OR ONE LARGE DOUBLE
- WIND OUT AWNING
- MOTORHOME UNDER 6 METERS LONG
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 3200kg SO CAN BE DRIVEN ON A STANDARD UK DRIVING LICENSE.
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN GREAT DUNMOW, ESSEX
This Lunar Newstar 58 is a lovely motorhome presented in excellent condition for its age. It is a four berth motorhome with a fabulous U shaped lounge at the rear, offering fabulous panoramic views wherever you decide to stay. The motorhome does only have 2 traveling seat belts so although it is a 4 berth motorhome it is ideally suited for two.
The Newstar is built on the ever popular Fiat Ducato chassis and this motorhome has a 2.8 litre engine with a 5 speed manual gearbox giving you more than enough power to get you around. The motorhome was serviced in November 2020 when it also had a new timing belt, it also had a habitation check as well so you can be assured everything is working well.
The Newstar has a great living area with the main feature of the U-shaped lounge at the rear. This is currently set up with two bench sofas and a set of draws at the end. It is possible to remove the draws to create a full U-shaped lounge if required. The set of draws at the end has a folding top to create a larger table which is the ideal place to enjoy a small meal or snack. There is also a large folding table stored if you want to have a more substantial meal or entertain guests.
This area can also be used as two single beds for sleeping, the sofas can also be pulled out to create a large transverse bed if you prefer. At the front there is a good sized over cab bed, ideal for kids or storage if there is just the two.
To the front of the habitation area you have a well equipped kitchen which includes an oven, grill and gas hob with four gas burners, 3-way fridge with Ice compartment and sink with mixer tap. Opposite the kitchen is nice washroom with thetford cassette toilet, sink and a pull out shower to keep you nice a fresh.
In summary this is a fantastic motorhome that has been extremely well looked after, clean and ideal for two people. It would be an ideal starter motorhome and definitely one to come and see.
To see an extensive file of photos please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free 14 day drive away insurance with this motorhome.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.