Motorhome Depot Glasgow are delighted to bring to the market this spotless and genuinely still in showroom condition 2018 Elddis Majestic (Autoquest) 175 2 Berth Luxury End Bathroom Low Profile Motorhome. This really is for the discerning couple who want space and luxury when travelling. This is a limited edition motorhome originally and exclusively from Marquis Leisure Motorhomes.
It’s got 2 large single sofa beds which easily convert to a large double bed within its living area and with this particular model comes with a Solar Panel, Sat Nav, DAB radio, Alarm, Tracker, Cab Air Con, Microwave Oven, TV/DVD, Separate Shower, External shower, Kampa Rally Pro Air 260 Awning with 2 extra storm straps, Satseeker Astra Satellite System, Ebike Rack to accommodate heavier electric bikes and will also come with a Campingaz Barbecue.
Based on the Peugeot 160 BHP Hdi Diesel Euro 6 engine this motorhome has been carefully cared for by its 2 previous owners and has only done 8441 considered miles and has been fully serviced and HABCHECKED through its short lifetime.
It’s got a luxurious and spacious end bathroom/ensuite with large separate shower, separate hand basin, electric flushing toilet, vanity mirror and a large floor to ceiling double wardrobe.
The central kitchen is large with a dual fuel gas & electric hob, separate grill and oven, lovely modern black gloss sink and worktop extension. Opposite is a large 3-way fridge with freezer, microwave oven with plenty of storage all around.
The living area consists of two large side sofa’s which can be used as single beds or are easily converted in to one double. Avtex TV/DVD wall mounted, reading lights and storage cupboards, large foldaway dining table and the 2 front cab seats swivel to provide for extra spacious living quarters for socialising or dining.
Marquis Majestic 175 is based on the standard on the standard Elddis Autoquest 175 with the following features added.
· 160 BHP Blue Hdi Diesel engine Euro 6 (exclusive to Marquis)
· Cab Lux Pack
· Rear View System
· Solar Panel 110w
· Winter Pack – with tank heaters, waste pipe insultation
· Cab Blinds
· Motorhome Alarm System
· Tracker, subscribed to 2026
· Microwave oven
· Touchscreen Sat Nav
· Automatic Cab Air Conditioning
· Daytime running lights
· Automatic lights and windscreen wipers
· Tyre pressure monitor system
· 230V External socket to battery box
· External Shower and Rinse
· Skyview Cab rooflight
· Silver Dash Kit
· Dual fuel hob with 3 x gas burners and 1 x electric hotplate
· Upgraded Heki rooflights
· Bespoke upholstery
· Bespoke graphics and decals
· Roll-out ProStar Awning
· White one-piece GRP sides
· USB Socket
· Teleco Teleplus x2/39U directional Aerial
This motorhomes gross vehicle weight is 3500 kgs meaning anyone with a standard UK driving licence can drive it and its length is 7 metres.
This motorhome is available to view by appointment in Ayrshire.
For further details and for over 120 photos and an external and internal video of this wonderful motorhome please call Bernie and Ariana on 0141 2915037 or 07539128260
-Low cost delivery is available
-Funding and Finance available for this vehicle
-Trade ins considered
- Warranties available
- All money transactions are done through the HSBC intermediary holding bank account for security and peace of mind.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.