- AUTOMATIC 9 SPEED GEARBOX
- HABITATION AIR CONDITIONING
- LARGE GARAGE
- HEATED DOUBLE FLOOR WITH FROST PROTECTED WATER SYSTEM
- CAB CLIMATE CONTROL
- ENORMOUS REAR U SHAPE LOUNGE
- SOLAR PANEL
- HABITATION CHECK SEPT 2022
- MOTORHOME WILL HAVE AN UP TO DATE SERVICE BEFORE SALE
- 10" DAB+ NAVICEIVER INCLUDING WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO, CAMPER NAVIGATION SYSTEM AND STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL
- ALARM & PHANTOM PRO 3 TRACKER
- 1 GASLOW BOTTLE & 1 STANDARD
- ALDE HEATING AND HOT WATER SYSTEM
- REAR AIR SUSPENSION
- CHOICE OF 2 SINGLE BEDS OR A DOUBLE ABOVE THE CAB
- 2 x TV'S
- TOW BAR
- BIKE RACK X 2 CYCLES
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- CRUISE CONTROL
- 2 SWIVEL SEATS
- GROSS WEIGHT 4800 KG
- LENGTH 7.33 M, WIDTH 2.33 M
- MOTORHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN SUDBURY
This 2021 Dethleffs Alpa A 6820 motorhome is a top-of-the-line luxury motorhome that offers exceptional comfort and performance. The famous German build quality is evident in every aspect and area of this amazing vehicle. A brand new model will cost you circa £160,000 at a dealership.
Built on the class leading Fiat Ducato chassis this Dethleffs has the superb 9-speed automatic gearbox which provides the smoothest of rides. It climbs hills with ease and once you are on a motorway simply switch on the cruise control and enjoy the journey. It boasts an enormous garage so you can go long term touring. Externally there is a wind out awning, a bike rack for 2 cycles, a tow bar, outside gas and shower points, a Gaslow bottle and a standard bottle as well as an electric entrance step.
This motorhome looks lovely from the outside but the magic begins when you step through the door. At the rear there is a huge panoramic U-shaped lounge and this provides plenty of space for a couple or a family to enjoy some great meals and quality time together. The dining table is extendable and multi-directional and will comfortably seat 4 people. There is a TV mounted on a wall bracket so if you want to sprawl out, put your feet up and catch up on your favourite shows you can. At bedtime this area converts into a huge bed or alternatively you can use it as 2 singles.
The kitchen has been crafted to the very highest standards and features large soft close drawers. There is an oven and a 3 gas burner hob to cook on and opposite is a full size Dometic XXL fridge freezer with plenty of space for your food and drinks. Above the kitchen is a habitation air conditioning unit which keeps the whole motorhome cool in even the warmest of countries.
This Alpa features a fully equipped bathroom with a separate shower and screen on the offside and on the nearside a Thetford cassette toilet, a wash basin with a mixer tap, a large mirror and a spacious bathroom storage cabinet. A large window floods the bathroom with natural light.
Above the cab you have the option of using the beds as 2 singles or as a kingsize. The bedroom has a TV so you can curl up under the duvet and watch TV in bed. Some fold out steps down below give you easy access to the beds so no climbing up a ladder like in so many other motorhomes. Ingeniously there is a sliding door panel which can either give you access to the driver cab or alternatively you can block off the cab altogether.
Just some of the many other features included on this vehicle are a galvanished chassis to protect against corrosion, a heated double floor with a frost protected water system so skiing holidays will pose no problems. It also has rear air suspension to smooth out the bumps in the road, the superb Alde heating and hot water system, a wireless phone charger, a superb multi-media system including Apple CarPlay and a top of the range Phantom Pro 3 Tracker.
To see a more extensive file of photographs and a walk round video please call Mark on 07535 155674.
I can offer free 31 day drive away insurance with this motorhome which is available to view in Sudbury.
* Part exchange, finance and warranty options available *
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.