01279 254 404
See all stock
Request More Information
- 4 BERTH CAMPER KING MONTE CARLO CONVERSION
- MUCH LOVED SWB CAMPER WITH FULL CAMPER KING HABITATION HISTORY
- POP TOP ROOF WITH ADULT RATED UPPER BED SYSTEM
- SOLAR PANEL
- DIESEL HEATER WITH DIGITAL THERMOSTAT
- INTERNAL TOUCH LED LIGHTING SYSTEM
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, REAR PARKING SENSORS AND BLUETOOTH
- ON BOARD FRESH WATER TANK (20 LITRES)
- SPARE WHEEL
- WIND-OUT SUNSHADE
- WILL COME WITH LOADS OF EXTRAS INCLUDING SOLAR SHOWER PACK, CADAC SAFARI CHEF 2 PLUS MUCH MORE.
- ADDITIONAL WARRANTY AVAILABLE - INCLUDED AT FULL ASKING
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NR SHEFFORD, BEDFORDSHIRE
This is a fantastic Camper King Monte Carlo that is the pride and joy of is one owner from new, who is only selling as she is returning to New Zealand and cannot take it with her. Camper King is a well know camper van conversion company that prides itself on its stylish designs and fantastic build quality. There is a very important thing to know when looking for a camper van as there are so many on the market and whilst they look similar they are all very different both in quality and what they have inside. This one has everything including a wonderful Eberspacher Diesel Heater, solar panel, wind-out sunshade, as well as a Pop Top roof with quality lining and zipped vents and an adult rated upper bed system. The owner has taken loving care of this camper and has even gone back to Camper King every year to have the annual habitation check to keep their ' rolling lifetime warranty' in place.
The camper is a conversion of the Volkswagon Transporter 102ps (SWB) which has a 2 litre engine with 5 speed manual gear box. It comes with cab air conditioning, cruise control, parking sensors and a radio with bluetooth connection.
The layout of this Camper King Monte Carlo is tried and tested. In the back you have a rock and roll bed and the kitchen area running down one side. This includes a 50 litre fridge/freezer unit, combi sink, double hob unit and a grill. The side unit also contains your 12v and 240v power management system, water gauge and battery level indicators as well as multi storage lockers. There is also a bar for a sliding coffee table. The camper also benefits from the fabulous Eberspacher diesel heater which is a must if you are planning to spend time away in the camper in the Spring or Autumn. The current owner even took the camper up to Scotland over the winter and was as warm as toast with this fantastic heater.
The camper has a simple to use swivel front passenger seat - far easier that the double benches in a number of campers that never get turned around.
Externally this Camper King has lots of extras including the solar panel, perfect for keeping your leisure battery topped up off grid and the wind-out sunshade giving and extra feeling of space. As the owner is leaving the country there are also loads of extra items that will be included with the sale to set you on you way. These include items such as a solar shower pack, CADAC safari Chef 2, Foldaway table, UK and Electric hook up leads.
To see an extensive file of photos and walkaround video please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free one month drive away insurance with this motorhome.
**FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS CAMPER**
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.