- GREAT 7 BERTH MOTORHOME WITH 6 TRAVELLING SEAT BELTS
- PERFECT MOTORHOME FOR MOTORSPORTS OR OTHER OUTDOOR SPORTS
- LARGE GARAGE
- UPGRADED 'MAD' FRONT SPRINGS AND UPGRADED AIR SUSPENSION AT THE REAR
- REAR FIXED TRANSVERSE BED
- LARGE OVER CAB DOUBLE BED
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- ALDE HEATING SYSTEM
- 600 WATT INVERTER
- NEW LEISURE BATTERIES
- BIKE RACK, EXTERNAL BBQ POINT AND LARGE WIND-OUT AWNING
- CAB AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, UPGRADED REVERSING SYSTEM
- MOTORHOME LENGHT 8.86m
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT 5000KG SO WILL NEED A C1 LICENCE TO DRIVE
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NR MALDON, ESSEX
The Burstner Argos 747-2 is a fantastic 7 berth motorhome with 6 travelling seat belts. It is an ideal motorhome with anyone into motorsports and looking for something to transport their bike and have a wonderful, comfortable place to say whilst at the tracks. It is also ideal for those with large families who want to enjoy the outdoor life. The large garage is perfect for transporting anything from mountain bikes to paddle boards.
The motorhome is built on the Fiat Ducato chassis and has an extremely powerful 3 litre engine, with 6 speed gear box and 160 bhp. The motorhome has upgraded rear air suspension and 'Mad' front springs to make the ride as smooth as possible. It comes with cab air conditioning, cruise control, sound system and reversing camera.
The Argos 747-2 has a great living area featuring a front lounge/dinette which is made up from a long side sofa and four seater dinette table. It is the perfect area to put your feet up and relax or enjoy an evening meal or snack. There is currently a small hole in one of the sofas but this will be repaired prior to sale. Moving back there is an extremely well equipped galley style kitchen which includes and oven, grill, hob with 4 gas burners and sink on one side and a large fridge with separate freezer on the other.
The motorhome is extremely comfortable to sleep in with a large transverse bed at the rear, extremely large over the cab double, a further smaller double and single that is made up of the sofas in the lounge area. There is also a good sized washroom for everyone to use, with Thetford Flush cassette toilet and vanity sink on one side and separate shower on the other. This motorhome has heating and hotwater on both gas and electric using the superior Alde heating system and the motorhome is fully winterised giving you all year round use in complete comfort. it also comes with two tv's - one in the rear bedroom and one in the main living area.
Externally this motorhome has an exceptionally large garage and is packed with loads of extras including a large Orministor wind-out awning, external bbq point and bike rack for 4 bikes.
In summary this is a wonderful motorhome for anyone wanting and great living space, a large garage and a generous payload. It is presented in great condition and with a recent habitation check is ready to go.
To see an extensive file of photos or to arrange a viewing please call Michael on 07940 247286. I can offer free one month drive away insurance with this motorhome.
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME**
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.