- Right-hand Drive
- Cab air-con
- Gas bottle
- Rear garage
- Reversing camera
- Solar Panel
- Swivel Seats
- V5 reg doc
- Fridge Freezer
- Drive Away Awning
A fully stamped mechanical service record, full MOT 25th July 2019 with no advisories, this motorhome has less than 20k miles on it through its now second owner. It is based near Whitstable on the North Kent coast. This vehicle has a clear HPI check, and a clear habitation check from 26th July 2019.
NOW REDUCED TO A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE FOR THIS IMMACULATE EXAMPLE
- A 130 BHP six speed diesel, with cab A.C. and notable extras which include a solar panel to keep twin leisure batteries topped up and a Vango Galli Tall model drive away awning with 3 air beams and full carpets. The cab is in sliver rather than standard van white.
- Thatcham Cat 1 alarm
- The vehicle is very clean underneath and all round having only minimal age related wear and tear.
- There is a reversing camera and bluetooth enabled after market stereo.
- The elevated transverse bed allows for a good sized garage underneath it.
- There are separate WC and shower areas, and the door to the WC area pivots to provide a screened off area to include the bedroom and now en suite facilities. This offers total privacy from passers by, and other occupants.
- The front dinette couch bases slide out with ease, to give a very large double bed, if required, without the need for extensive cushion origami
- The driver and passenger seats both swivel and a fold away table complements the pedestal mounted round one which swivels to suit
- There is masses of storage in eye level cupboards, wardrobes, below waist cupboards and below seat benches, as well as in the large rear garage and in externally accessed lockers.
- The windows, blinds and catches all work and the upholstery is firm and unmarked.
- An extractor/blower ceiling fan is situated to the rear of the dinette area.
- The hob is a 3 plus 1 gas and electric combination and is complemented by a good sized grill and oven with the pan drawer beneath it. A tambour cupboard houses a microwave oven.
- There is a good sized 3 way fridge
- The blown air heating works on gas and electricity.
- The work surfaces are unmarked and there are sink and drainer covers to give extra prep space.
- The carpets are in good condition throughout
- There is a self tuning aerial antennae, and a hinge down remote control TV and DVD to the rear of the cab section, and another mount in the bedroom to the rear
- There are external shower and gas BBQ points
- The fixed raised bed is a good double comprised of two single mattresses
A full picture file of more than 75 images in total is available and a copy of the HPI check, call Andy on 07951 472009 for a link to view.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of
valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the
point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be
higher than that advertised.
More Notes Available
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is
provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full
underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces
finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage
regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure
you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment
agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in
additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.