LOCATED IN HOOK, HAMPSHIRE
- PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- 4 BERTH WITH 2 TRAVELLING SEATS
- REAR FIXED DOUBLE BED
- LARGE CENTRE LOUNGE / DINETTE, MAKES 2ND DOUBLE BED
- 2017 FIAT DUCATO 2.3 TDI, 130 BHP, 24,603 MILES
- MECHANICAL SERVICE JANUARY 2023
- CAM BELT & WATER PUMP JANUARY 2023
- MOT TO APRIL 2024, NO ADVISORIES
- TRUMA COMBI-BOILER
- OMNISTOR SUN CANOPY
- AIR CONDITIONING / CRUISE CONTROL
- REVERSING CAMERA
- A fabulous opportunity to own this very nicely presented 4 berth luxury motorhome with 2 travelling seats and a fixed French double bed. 2017 AUTOTRAIL TRACKER FB on a Fiat Ducato 2.3 TDI 130BHP engine & 6 speed gearbox. Mileage 24,603, first registered 18th July 2017, 2 owners, full service history, last serviced in January 2023 where the Cam Belt and Water Pump were replaced. MOT to 23rd April 2024 – No Advisories. Front discs and pads replaced 5th July 2023, new vehicle battery 2023.
- Full habitation service carried out 30th April 2023, the paperwork will be supplied with the motorhome or can be viewed if you order the additional photo pack.
- Enter the van using the electric step and you have the front lounge & dining area to your left, there are parallel sofas that convert to a double bed in the evening, both front seats swivel to face the dining table. 2 side windows and a panoramic sunroof floods the area with natural daylight, plus upper aircraft style storage lockers and under sofa storage available.
- The kitchen is well specified; Round stainless steel sink with built-in draining board & chrome mixer tap, dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners & electric hotplate with glass lid, gas grill & oven beneath. Tall fridge with separate freezer that works on 12v, gas & electric, built-in stainless steel microwave oven, upper lockers & lower cabinets to store-away all your holiday provisions.
- The main feature is the rear bedroom with a fixed French double bed and padded headboard, upper aircraft style storage lockers, the bed raises on gas struts to reveal a large under bed storage area accessible from outside. A large wardrobe, windows, plus a sunroof to flood the bedroom with plenty of natural daylight.
- The washroom has a separate shower cubicle with perspex shower doors, a designer washbasin with chrome mixer tap, mirror & cabinet above, cabinet below plus a Thetford cassette swivelling toilet with electric flush.
- TRUMA combi-boiler providing central heating & hot water on both gas & electric, wood effect flooring with loose fit carpets, black-out blinds & fly-screens throughout including the main door.
- The cab has a multi-media unit with CD, DAB Radio, Sat Nav, Bluetooth phone, iPod & USB input, plus reversing camera monitor. Drop down TV, air-conditioning, cruise control, built-in privacy screens for windscreen & side windows, over-cab storage lockers, electric windows & mirrors, remote central locking, plus 2 sets of keys.
- Outside; Solar panel, gas locker - 2 LPG bottles, Michelin Agilis Camping tyres in very good condition, Thule Omnistor sun canopy, tv aerial, reversing camera. Shower point with handset, gas BBQ point, heated fresh & grey water tanks, mains cable, rear mounted spare wheel.
- GVW 3500Kg, Length 7.1m, Width 2.35m, Height 3.03m. (all approx.)
- This motorhome can be driven by anyone of any age with a full driving licence.
- For a link to around 160 additional photos giving a virtual tour then please send me your NAME & EMAIL address whilst quoting ‘TRACKER’. You can also text me that same info to Mark on 07810 300662. [email protected]
- Please Note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this vehicle information, some errors may occur. It is important that you do not rely solely on this information or images, please do your own research or check with the manufacturer any items that may affect your decision to purchase this vehicle. E&OE.
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.