01383 307 013
See all stock
Request More Information
For sale we have a 2021 VW T6.1, LWB, Highline Transporter, 4-berth, 4-seatbelts campervan converted by Caledonian Campers to a very high standard. Finished in Ascot grey with 20” Wolfrace alloy wheels and in spotless condition.
Based on a 2.0 litre Euro 6 AdBlue 150hp Engine with 6-speed manual gearbox, air-conditioning, electric window/mirrors, DAB radio, Apply CarPlay / Android Auto, hands-free phone, steering-wheel controls and front and rear parking sensors.
This campervan is in Kippen, Stirlingshire.
Note – The campervan remains with the seller and therefore before organising a viewing, to give you a good idea of layout and condition I have taken over 150 photos of this motorhome both internally and externally. Please get in touch by e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call on 07508 439 147 to request the photos.
The campervan has the following specification –
• Eberspacher blown-air diesel heating
• 2-burner gas hob
• Waeco CR50, 12v fridge with freezer compartment
• Oven / grill (gas operated)
• Leisure battery
• Onboard water tank
• Stainless-steel sink with cold water tap
• 12V lighting
• Pop-top with double mattress
• Blade 2 - M1 Tested Rock'n'Roll Bed
• 2 x swivel front seats
• Tinted rear windows
• Rear black-out curtains
• 240V socket / 12V socket / USB sockets
• Clip-off dining table
• 1 x gas bottle
• Bike-rack for 4 bikes
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.