Located near Burnley in Lancashire
A low mileage (3000 miles) immaculate condition Bailey Autograph Approach 765 with a Peugeot 2.2l diesel engine with 6 speed manual gearbox.
A stunning 6 Berth with a high level of specification and feels like a
luxury apartment on wheels.
This fantastic motorhome has 6 berths, 6 belted seats, 2 lounge areas and room for the whole family to both sleep and travel safely in the vehicle.
Bailey’s decision to use Al-Ko’s special chassis rather than the standard-issue Boxer structure makes a lot of sense, particularly on the open road. The Autograph handles beautifully thanks to lowered centres of gravity, making cornering and shake free motorway driving a dream.
The Autograph range not only looks stunning from the outside with its striking low profile over cab and eyecatching grpahics graphics; it also exudes luxury inside to transcend all others in its class.
At the rear is the U-shaped lounge with overhead lockers through-out, in the evenings this can be converted into a large double bed.
- Front Lounge - Spacious front lounge and dining area seats up to 6 people. Lounge converts to double bed.
- Panoramic sunroof allowing extra light to
- Kitchen - Well laid out centre kitchen with a full-sized oven and grill (3 gas rings and 1 electric). Dometic fridge with freezer compartment. Built In digital microwave. Plenty of storage with travel safe racks. Removable drainer and nylon chopping board nestle together for easy storage in dedicated location.
- Washroom - A deceptively spacious mid vehicle washroom with separate shower enclosure.
- Rear Lounge - It is just exquisite! With windows on 3 sides; the perfect place to relax and unwind and at night it converts into a large double bed.
Above the lounge, is the drop-down bed which is offset to the driver's side of the vehicle.
Dual-fuel Alde Hydronic Compact 310 wet heating with programmable timing
MOT next due until May 2020.HabCheck June 2018.
Service history - May 2017 & June 2018.
This vehicle has very low mileage, is in excellent condition and is a credit to the current owner who purchased it new.
No damage noted.
Please contact Denis on 07940 733 812 for more details.
Located near Burnley in Lancashire
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.