Located in Keighley - West Yorkshire
Priced for quick sale - no offers.
FREE ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This is a beautiful example of a first class factory built camper van in excellent condition.
Volkswagen California T5 2.0TDi DSG Automatic - 3 Owners - With elevating pop-top roof with integral bed.
Mileage: 44,000 (please note that this may change as the vehicle is still being used).
Full Service History.
- Dark Wood Brown Paint - A deeper version than the coffee brown which is more commonly seen on the VW Californias.
- Full side conversion kitchen with top Loading Fridge & Freezer, sink, double hob, cutlery drawer and cupboard storage.
- Roof Bed
- Rear seat to bed conversion
- Eberspächer Diesel Heating
- Wind out Canopy
- BlackVue DR750S-2CH Cloud Dashcam- worth over £500 with both front and rear cameras with Full HD Sony STARVIS™ image sensors for best image quality under any light.
- Habitation & Cab Air conditioning- Gas Bottle
- Onboard Water Tank
- Swivel seats - driver, passenger
- Stow away table and seats for external use
- AlarmLocated in Keighley - West Yorkshire
The mileage on this vehicle was correct at the time of valuation, however the vehicle remains in use by the Seller until the point it is sold, therefore the mileage at the time of sale may be higher than that advertised.
*Quotations offered are not a formal offer of credit – credit is provided at the discretion of the lender and is subject to full underwriting and credit assessment. Motorhomedepot.com only introduces finance enquiries to Creative Funding Solutions Ltd which is a brokerage regulated by the FCA - Ref - License Number 631176. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before entering into any instalment agreement, as failure to make payments as they fall due could result in additional costs and you may find it more difficult to obtain credit in future.
* All of the motorhomes on this website are sold on behalf of individuals. For more information about brokerage click here. As brokers, we do not carry out inspections on the condition of the vehicle or the mechanics of the chassis. We advise all buyers to obtain a pre-purchase inspection on a motorhome prior to purchasing it. There are businesses that carry out pre-purchase inspections on behalf of motorhome buyers. Below is a link to our sister company Habcheck who provide this service.